Thursday, June 01, 2006

Solicitation

Jorga's "Basketball for Dummies" reference in the comment section of the last post reminded me of something I've meant to do for a while...

Two folks now have written to ask some basketball questions that they thought were "dumb"...stuff they had always wondered about but couldn't find the place to ask, like what a team rebound is or how a pick and roll is supposed to work. Even Google doesn't make it easier to find clear answers to some questions without poring through reams of arcana. I figured if I could get enough so-called "dumb" questions I could do a post about them if that interested anybody. I might not know everything, but I can probably research and find out.

So do you have a burning NBA question you've always wanted answered but didn't want to ask in public? Commment below or write to blazersub@yahoo.com

--Dave

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home